wedding photography singapore p01a

wedding photography singapore p01a

Pages

Pin My Love On Your Nose

church kids wedding

The only other thing that can distract me from the bride and groom at a church ceremony is a mother's self-sacrifice....in making herself a target. The mother's name is Davina and the boy and girl are named Noah and Lauren respectively. I shot Davina's wedding in Singapore (married to Tony) and within a few months, I followed up with her sister Deborah's wedding (married to Rick) and a few years later, where these pictures were shot, their little brother Donovan's marriage to Victoria. The situation is rather similar to what my friend Why Keen experienced here, but I have always been the kind of guy who looks in from outside the window than actually part-taking inside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment